THE iGeo SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," AND WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ITS FUNCTIONALITY, OPERABILITY, OR USE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR INFRINGEMENT. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSSES RESULTING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY UNDER WHICH THE LIABILITY MAY BE ASSERTED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By downloading the software from this page, you agree to the specified terms.
Beta Version 0.9.1.0 (release 2014-06-23)
for Processing version 2.2.1
for Processing version 1.5.1
- Note for update v0.9.0.1
- This version doesn't run on Processing 1.5.1. Please use the previous version of iGeo below for it.
Beta Version 0.8.3.0 for Processing 1.5.1
- Depending on graphic card drivers and their states, resizing window size would crash Java VM and sketch due to an OpenGL related issue.
To lock window size, please add this line to your code.
- Note for update v0.8.1.1
- Agents can be paused and resumed by Enter key.
- Note for update v0.8.1.0
- The window is resizable in default setting. To change seting see PIConfig.java
- Misc class name change
- Note for update v0.8.0.0
IParticle is renamed to IParticleGeo.
IParticleAgent is renamed to IParticle.
IParticleAgent remains as an alias of IParticle class.
IParticleOnCurve is renamed to IParticleOnCurveGeo.
IParticleOnCurveAgent is renamed to IParticleOnCurve.
IParticleOnCurveAgent remains as an alias of IParticleOnCurve class.
- P3D Rendering Mode
- Note for update v0.7.3.3
A rendering mode using P3D is added for environments without OpenGL support.
To use this mode, put IG.P3D
instead of IG.GL inside size() method like the example below.
size(800, 600, IG.P3D);
- No Isoparm Displayed by Default
Default display shows no isoparm in this version.
To show isoparms, assign a positive integer to the variable
IConfig.isoparmResolution like the example below.
IConfig.isoparmResolution = 4;
The new version integrates some sub-packages into
Please add this line to your existing codes. Otherwise they DON'T run.
Please also REMOVE those lines from your existing codes because
don't exist anymore.
Then please restart Processing to read the correct library information.
* piGeon Processing interface is included in the regular iGeo package.
* For pure Java use, please use the JAR file inside the ZIP file.
- For old versions, please see archive page.
- For installation and getting started, please see "Getting Started" page.
iGeo is free and open source software which is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0. Please see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html for more information about the license.